The 2013 International Centre for Women Playwrights 50/50 Applause Awards
- Keynote speaker announced for the 2013 Carol Shields Festival
- GUNMETAL BLUES is a clever and captivating "pocket musical" that will keep you humming along as you try to solve the mystery.
- The music and lyrics of Leonard Cohen to be celebrated in a fusion of music, dance and theatre.
Intense and gritty drama explores the experience of four Canadian soldiers in the Afghanistan theatre of war.
Popular Munsch adaptation tours Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
Familiar face to be seen in THE SECRET MASK
Funny and insightful play by Morris Panych takes the audience down into the unseen, steamy world of a dish-pit in an up-scale restaurant.
PTE School's Young Company presents a "stylistically fun" piece of theatre.
Good news at PTE's Annual General Meeting
Theatre and Film School student stories go as far back as the 1970s.
PTE proudly presents Kate Hewlett's THE SWEARING JAR from November 14 to December 2.
Robert Metcalfe Receives Award
Two new plays, one expanded play, Morris Panych and a film noir musical
Daniel MacIvor Wins the 2008 Siminovitch Prize for Theatre
PTE GM Wins Prestigious National Award at Theatre Conference
- Acclaimed Siminovitch Prize-Winning Directorkicks off PTE School’s 07/08 Talent Talks Series
Free Program Develops New Playwrights
2006-2007 Marked Another Surplus Year for Prairie Theatre Exchange
- Milestone 35th Year Begins At Prairie Theatre Exchange