HOW CAN YOU HELP?
DONATE NOW (General gifts or PTE Foundation Trust)
DONATE NOW to PTE's Winnipeg Foundation Endowment Fund
PRINT A DONATION FORM (.pdf)
DONOR BENEFITS -- Friends of Prairie Theatre Exchange
General Gifts to the theatre - In addition to an income tax receipt for the full amount of the gift, donors to PTE become members of The Friends of Prairie Theatre Exchange and receive a variety of benefits designed to bring them closer to the magic behind the scenes.
>> Donate now
Endowments for PTE's future - Make your Forever Gift. Your donation to one of PTE's two endowment funds will work to ensure that PTE will be able to continue to bring excellence to the stage for another 40 years, and beyond!
>> Donate now to the PTE Foundation Trust
>> Donate now to PTE's fund at The Winnipeg Foundation
Theatre School Support - PTE began as a theatre school and continues to offer classes for all ages and stages. Your gift to the PTE School will help pay for instructors, supplies, bursaries, scholarship and outreach programs.
>> Donate now
Corporate Gifts - Through a monetary gift, businesses can support and help grow one of the jewels in the cultural crown that attracts tourism and business to the downtown of Winnipeg. Your business will be listed in PTE's programs and over 35,000 people will see your committment to the community.
Sponsorships - A marketing opportunity for businesses that can include logo exposure, entertaining opportunities and direct access to an attractive demographic. Sponsorships range from $2,000 for a Performance Sponsorship to $12,000 for a Production Sponsorship.
Client/Staff Appreciation Events - treat your clients or staff to a VIP evening at PTE. Starting at only $2,000 for 30 guests, the evening includes tickets to a great play, complimentary parking, VIP greeting table and coatcheck, and a private post-show reception backstage with the actors.
Project Support - Outreach is very important to PTE, but projects like Downtown Drama (offering a free day of theatre classes at PTE to inner-city schools) require sponsorship funding to survive.
To discuss corporate and sponsorship opportunities, or for more information, call (204) 925-5257.
You Should Know:
- Gifts can be given in a lump sum by cheque, cash or credit card, or can be made in installments by postdated cheques or pre-authorized charges to a credit card.
- Donations can be made in person at PTE's location on the 3rd Floor Portage Place, by mail to Unit Y300, 393 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 3H6, by fax at (204) 942-1774 or by phone at (204) 925-5256 or (204) 925-5257.
- PTE can direct your gift as you request, to the Theatre in general, to New Play Development, to the School or to the Foundation Trust
- The Foundation Trust has two funds named for individuals who had a huge, personal impact on PTE: The Donald Fenwick Fund (a former President of the Board) and the Raye Anderson Bursary Fund (the former Director of Education for 20 years).
- PTE's Charitable Registration Number is 11909 7962 RR0001
- For more information about arranging a sponsorship or making a donation to PTE, call (204) 925-5256 or (204) 925-5257.