IV. Purposes for Collection and Use of Personal Information
4.1 PTE collects only that information necessary to provide the services requested by subscribers, casual ticket buyers, donors, students, renters etc. namely for the theatre's operations, theatre school, and marketing, special events, fundraising and rental activities for the following purposes including but not limited to:
- mailing out of brochures/letters/information about our theatre, season of plays and programs, theatre school classes and programs, rental opportunities
- mailing out of season tickets/tickets and information to season ticket/ticket purchasers
- mailing out of letters/brochures of request for donations
- mailing out of receipts for donations made or services purchased
- processing of credit cards payments for services provided or donations made to PTE
- invoicing for remittances owing to PTE
- payment of fees and/or wages and/or salaries to independent contractors and/or employees
- telemarketing for PTE activities
4.2 In certain circumstances, personal information can be collected, used or disclosed without the knowledge or consent of the individual. PTE will only engage in such conduct where required or permitted to do so by law.
4.3 The identifiable personal information collected will only be used for the specified purposes. For greater certainty, PTE may compile certain statistics using the personal information and may provide such statistics to its funders upon request.
4.4 Unless permitted by law, personal information will be collected directly from the individual who is the subject of the information. PTE shall, generally speaking, obtain express written consent concerning the collection and use of personal information.
4.5 An individual may withdraw consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. PTE shall, upon receipt of a withdrawal of consent, inform the individual that such a withdrawal means that PTE must terminate the services offered.