The Facilities of PTE
Looking for that perfect venue for an event, business meeting, product launch, seminar or workshop, rehearsal or performance? Take a virtual tour of the spaces available in PTE's conveniently-located facility, and then click here to see how cost-effective and easy it is to rent space at Prairie Theatre Exchange.
- With 323 seats in a 10-row horseshoe configuration, the Mainstage Theatre at PTE offers a unique and intimate performance or presentation experience.
- PTE's second stage is perfect for smaller presentations, with 110 seats on two sides. Stage lighting and production screen available, along with a technician and House Manager.
- Floor to ceiling glass, cork floors and lots of seating nooks make PTE's lobby a warm and inviting place for an event. The Lounge features sliding glass doors that can close off the space completely for a private function, or open to the rest of the lobby to offer a comfortable place for conversation and a refreshment from the bar.
- With soaring ceilings and skylights, the PTE Rehearsal Hall is large enough to encompass the entire stage footprint and wings of the Mainstage.
- Overlooking the fountain in Portage Place with floor-to-ceiling windows, PTE's Board Room can be set up in multiple configurations, from a meeting room to classroom to reception area.
- A "black box" teaching studio, The Gendis also has some theatre lighting capabilities. It can be used for rehearsals, classes or presentations.
- Filled with light from the big windows, the Huband Studio is a great space for classes or meetings.
- With brightly coloured walls and mats available, the Imperial Studio is a fun place for child-centric classes or activities.
- A comfortable, carpeted room with windows overlooking the mall, the Annex has been set up as a film and TV studio.