Your free Subscriber Parking is easier than ever!
1. Enter and park. There's no gate and no ticket you need to take.
2. Place your Subscriber Parking Pass face-up on your dashboard. The instructions are on the back.
3. Attend the performance. There is no need for any kind of validation - the Parking Pass takes care of it all.
- If you did not receive a Parking Pass with your subscription ticket package, or if you did not receive enough passes for all the vehicles in your party, please contact the PTE Box Office at 204-942-5483 or email .
- If you forget your Parking Pass when attending the performance, DO NOT PAY before coming upstairs. Go to the volunteer in the PTE lobby next to the SUBSCRIBER PARKING sign, who will verify from your ticket that you are a subscriber and will take your license plate number. The parkade attendant will collect the list of plate numbers after the show starts, and will not ticket anyone on that list.
- If there is a Jets game coinciding with your performance, please give yourself extra time to find parking space in the parkade. Remember that both our Lobby Lounge and Café are open an hour before the performance - come and relax with us.